The Ultimate Volumetrics Diet : Smart, Simple, Science-Based Strategies for Losing Weight and Keeping It Off
Author(s): Barbara Rolls, PhD, Mindy Hermann
The founder of the #1 New York Times bestselling Volumetrics diet combines new findings, user-friendly tools, and dozens of fabulous and filling recipes to help you lose weight without feeling hungry in this full-color diet book/cookbook.
In The Ultimate Volumetrics Diet, Dr. Barbara Rolls expands on her time-tested message with new findings, recipes, and user-friendly tools. Dr. Rolls's twelve-week program supports readers step-by-step as they develop new habits to help them lose weight and keep it off—and her 105 delicious recipes, divided into thirty-five food categories, provide a foundation for personalizing and preparing everything from breakfast favorites to main courses to desserts.
The Ultimate Volumetrics Diet also features:
- Budget- and time-saving tips for losing weight
- Myth busters shattering common beliefs about diets and dieting
- Food shopping strategies and options for saving time or saving money
- Game plans for eating out, including menu buzz words, key questions, calorie labeling, and more
- New tips for feeding the family and camouflaging veggies in favorite dishes
- Concise charts with nutritional information for personalizing meals
- Before-and-after photos comparing standard and Volumetrics recipes, with tips on how they were adapted to provide more food for the calories
“With its emphasis on . . . high-volume, low-calorie foods, the Volumetrics Diet promises you’ll lose weight without starving. . . . Experts love its emphasis on whole foods and veggies and dieters love it for the wide range of fiber-packed recipes that keep you full for hours.”
Most Effective Diet of 2012
2012 Best Weight Loss Diet, Best Diet for Healthy Eating, and Easiest Diet to Follow
“Backed by the best research.”
“Volumetrics could be the most popular and effective diet you have never heard of.”
“The [consumer products rating guide] gave its highest honors to the ‘Volumetrics Eating Plan’ diet.”
“A refreshing entry into the crowded weight-loss market. It’s honest and honestly motivating.”
“We love it—no gimmicky false promises. Rather, it’s a diet book that treats its readers respectfully.”
As seen on the cover of Woman’s World!
“With all the crazy diet books flood[ing] the market…it is nice to read and recommend this highly readable, sensible, research–based approach to achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The book is very attractive, with beautiful color photographs; is easy to read; and has a wealth of practical information.”